RECHARGE FOR WOMEN
Three days, two nights | Friday 22 – Sunday 24 March 2019
Rejuvenate your mind, body and soul at a luxury wellness weekend set in an incredible natural paradise.
The beauty and tranquility of The Landing in the Bay of Islands is the ideal escape for a three-day wellness journey with Mindfulness Auckland meditation and yoga teacher Barbara Draper and Tonic Room will be available for facials and massages. You will be nurtured, nourished and taken care of by our talented team during your stay in our luxury accommodation, with everything you need to relax, unwind and reset right at hand.
Perfect for friends to enjoy time together and participate in all or as many sessions as you like.
Rates start from $800 per person per night for a shared room, and $1000 per person, per night for individual rooms.
You can also enquire about reserving a private villa. All food and beverages are included.
The weekend includes:
- Guided meditations (no experience necessary)
- Yoga with instructor (no experience necessary)
- Fireside chats on an array of wellness topics
- Therapeutic massage,
- Cooking demonstrations with The Landing chef, Jackie Smith
- Mountain bikes, paddleboards, kayaks, tennis court, gym, steam room and extensive walking tracks
- Vineyard tour
- Guided kiwi-spotting walk
FOR MORE INFORMATION OR TO BOOK